- chilled Cava (we like Los Monteros at $9.99 a bottle)
- glasses (and yes, regular wine glasses are fine)
ADDITIONS (choose a few)
- fruit juice (try cranberry!)
- fresh herbs like rosemary, thyme or mint
- fruit liqueur (we like Mathilde)
- frozen berries
- slices of fruit
1. Open the Cava and place in an ice bucket. Place frozen berries into a bowl filled with ice.
2. Pour juices into a pitcher and slice any fruit. Arrange fruit and herbs on a serving platter.
3. Set out glasses and guests can help themselves!